Life On with Brand Logan Nickleson
Welcome to the first episode of the Life On Brand podcast, where we bring you inspiring stories of change-makers and rule-breakers. Mixing business with passion and making a profit are the ideal rewards of a successful venture so we’re here exploring how you CAN achieve success on your own terms.
Today we feature Logan Nickleson, the founder of Music for Makers, a niche product that offers royalty-free music to creatives and entrepreneurs. The unique aspect of Logan’s business is that he composes every piece of music himself. Every single week, Logan finds the inspiration to write a new song to add to his library and offer to his customers without the hassle of royalties and copyrights.
- What made Logan decide that entrepreneurship was the route for him.
- How his digital marketing day job exposed Logan to the entrepreneur mentality.
- What other business ideas Logan came up with before Music for Makers.
- How he knew that his idea had the potential to work.
- Logan takes us through his music background and what led him to become a writer and musician – and what he regrets about his music choices.
- Find out where all the Music for Makers magic happens.
- How this endeavor has changed Logan’s perspective on music.
- Some of the struggles of connecting passion with business.
- What Logan believes about inspiration and where he looks for it.
- The potential obstacles
ofstarting something while working full time.
- What distinguishes Music for Makers from others.
- Logan’s future vision for Music for Makers.
- How Logan defines success.
- One thing that he found surprisingly difficult in starting this venture.
- What he would have done differently.
- What Logan found unexpectedly easy when getting the business up and running.
- The one song or soundtrack captures Logan as a person.
Links and Resources:
Vibin' with the Show?
Leave a review on Apple Podcasts. Not only do we read every review, but positive reviews also help our simple-idea message reach more earballs.